Award Category Description
Nominations for this award are open to any Organisation that is providing financial support and funding which meets the following criteria:-
The nominated organisation must be an accredited funding body
The nominee must have provided funding to Energy Efficiency projects within the period of January 2021 to March 2022.
Work carried out in previous years may be used as additional supporting information for nomination, but only work carried out within the time period is eligible for inclusion in the main nomination statement.
Nominees must provide a clear nomination statement outlining what sets them apart within their field, and demonstrating clear energy savings achieved by the funding provied.
The nominee must be able to provide evidence of a customer / client who is willing to endorse their work with a favourable testimonial statement.
Judges will consider the nature, scale and scope of the work carried out, and a special emphasis will be placed on any successful integration of funding involving any Local or National Government Energy Efficiency schemes .
The judges will also look at:
- the size and scope of the Energy Efficiency works they have undertaken to fund
- the level and type of funding provided by the organisation
- the impact their business has had within the local community.
- what their customers and local community have to say about them
- what level of expertise the nominee has within their organisation