Award Category Description
The National Product of the Year Award recognises an outstanding product that can help improve energy efficiency in the UK
Nominations for this award are open to any product that is helping improve energy efficiency and which meets the following criteria:-
The nominated product must be an accredited product
The nominated product must have been operational within its target market within the period of January 2021 to March 2022.
Nominees must provide a clear nomination statement outlining what sets them apart within their field, and demonstrating clear energy savings achieved by the product.
The nominee must be able to provide evidence of a customer / client who is willing to endorse their work with a favourable testimonial statement.
Judges will consider the nature, scale and scope of the work involved with installing and operating the product, and a special emphasis will be placed on any successful integration of the product into any Local or National Government Energy Efficiency schemes .
The judges will also look at:
- the size and scope of the Energy Efficiency savings provided by the product
- the level and type of funding available to support the product
- the impact the product manufacturing and installation has had within the local community.
- what their customers and local community have to say about the product
- what level of expertise the manufacturer has within their organisation